- Who came up with the Statue of Liberty?
- Who gave the Statue of Liberty to New York?
- Who donated money to Statue of Liberty?
- Who gathered the money to assemble the statue?
- How long did it take to put the Statue of Liberty together?
- How many roughnecks died or were disabled on the job?
- What is New York's biggest problem in 1885?
- What is America's greatest innovation?
- How tall does a building have to be to be considered a skyscraper?
- Which is taller Mount Everest or Burj Khalifa?
Who came up with the Statue of Liberty?
Édouard de Laboulaye
Who gave the Statue of Liberty to New York?
The Statue of Liberty was a gift from the French people commemorating the alliance of France and the United States during the American Revolution.
Who donated money to Statue of Liberty?
Finally, in July 1880 the French-American Union announced that enough money had been raised to complete the building of the statue. The total cost for the enormous copper and steel statue was about two million francs (estimated to be about $400,000 in American dollars of the time).
Who gathered the money to assemble the statue?
How long did it take to put the Statue of Liberty together?
How many roughnecks died or were disabled on the job?
7)How many “roughnecks” died on the job? Based on statistics, roughly two out of five roughnecks died on the job.
What is New York’s biggest problem in 1885?
What is New York City’s biggest problem in 1885? endanger of losing the statue of liberty because lack of money 2.
What is America’s greatest innovation?
Invented in 1973 by Martin Cooper of Motorola, the first mobile phone weighed two pounds and cost more than $4,000. Today, more than 6 billion people use cell phones. Listen to Melinda Gates, philanthropist and wife of Microsoft Founder Bill Gates, make her case for why the cell phone is America’s greatest innovation./span>
How tall does a building have to be to be considered a skyscraper?
Which is taller Mount Everest or Burj Khalifa?
In yesterday’s number of the day, we saw that the tallest building in the world is the remarkable Burj Khalifa in Dubai. At 2717 feet, this 160 floor building is HUGE. … Well, according to Wolfram|Alpha, Mount Everest is 29,035 feet high…which is about 5.